#11 Running on Snow, Portion Control, Side Stitches, and MoreMar 05, 2021
In podcast episode 11:
- We chit chat about Chicago Cubs, the South of France Running Cruise and the Holiday Challenge [00 – 8:00]
- You’ll learn:
- Simple ways to control your portions [8:01 – 18:42]
- Success Stories! [18:43 – 20:52]
- How to transition safely into a high cushion, low drop running shoe like Hoka’s and Altra’s [20:53 – 28:45]
- How to run on snow safely and a fun winter speed workout [28:46 – 41:23]
- How to get rid of side stitches and prevent them [41:24 – 48:39]
- A tribute to Leonard Cohen [48:40 – 49:47]
Thanks for the listen!
Listen to it on iTunes.
Stream to listen now by clicking here.
Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Stay in the loop!
Join 50,000+ others and be the first to hear about new episodes, upcoming challenges, and get insider tips that I don't share anywhere else!
We respect your privacy and will never send spam. Opt-out at anytime.