#12 Running in Cuba, on Broadway, Running Gifts and Workouts, Winter Long Run TipsMar 06, 2021
In podcast episode 12:
- We chit chat about running the Havana Half Marathon in Cuba, and running on Broadway.[00 – 12:08]
- You’ll learn:
- Our Top Five Favorite Holiday Gifts for Runners and a Special Song [12:09 – 27:18]
- Two Perfect Holiday Workouts to Boost Metabolism in 30 Minutes or Less [27:19 – 34:10]
- Success Story [34:11 – 36:38]
- Introducing the Challenge 2017 [36:39 – 41:35]
- How to Tailor Your Race Warm Up by the Distance [41:36 – 48:19]
- How to Stay Warm in the Pre-Race Corral [48:20 – 49:22]
- Five Ways to Modify and Conquer Your Long Runs When Winter Weather Hits [49:23 – 61:00]
Thanks for the listen!
Listen to it on iTunes.
Stream to listen now by clicking here.
Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Stay in the loop!
Join 50,000+ others and be the first to hear about new episodes, upcoming challenges, and get insider tips that I don't share anywhere else!
We respect your privacy and will never send spam. Opt-out at anytime.