#17 How to Run Injury Free for Life – Part 2 of the Interview with The Body Mechanic, Todd EekhoffMar 10, 2021
In podcast episode 17:
This is part two of the interview with Physical Therapist and owner of Todd’s Body Shop, Todd Eekhoff.
- At what point should a runner see a physical therapist? [00 – 2:30]
- How pro athletes utilize physical therapy to perform at their best. [2:31 – 7:30]
- How to find a running friendly Physical Therapist in your area and what to look for in a therapist. [7:31 – 11:00]
- Tools for runners (foam, balls, ice, and more) [11:01 – 15:30]
- Rapid Fire Question and Answer. We cover calf strains and tears, an exercise to release calf tightness, how to know when you should push through or take a break from training, how running shoes can help relieve pain, what’s the deal with neuroma’s and sciatica, what to do about tight, painful hip flexors from sitting, sore hamstrings – what to do, [15:31 – 42:00]
I apologize for the echo in this podcast. We had a slight tech issue during this episode. Thank you for your patience!
If you enjoyed this episode with Todd Eekhoff and this podcast, please consider sharing it or posting a review on iTunes (thank you)!
Thanks for the listen!
Stream to listen now by clicking here.
Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Follow Todd Eekhoff on Facebook here.
Find him on Twitter at @toddsbodyshop.
Learn more at Todd’s website here.
Stay in the loop!
Join 50,000+ others and be the first to hear about new episodes, upcoming challenges, and get insider tips that I don't share anywhere else!
We respect your privacy and will never send spam. Opt-out at anytime.