#10 How to Recover After a Hard Running RaceMar 03, 2021
In podcast episode 10:
- We chit chat about the new format of the Chicago Marathon, the Chicago Cubs, and the South of France Running Cruise [00 – 9:05]
- How to recover after a hard running race [9:06 – 20:50]
- How to transition to indoor running safely and maintain outdoor fitness. [20:51 – 28:23]
- Why aches and pains can occur at the start of a training season. [28:24 – 40:10]
- How to prevent and relieve the pressure of an inflamed toenail. [40:11 – 44:00]
- Learn why you should join the Holiday Challenge! [44:01 – 46:26]
Thanks for the listen!
Listen to it on iTunes.
Stream to listen now by clicking here.
Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Stay in the loop!
Join 50,000+ others and be the first to hear about new episodes, upcoming challenges, and get insider tips that I don't share anywhere else!
We respect your privacy and will never send spam. Opt-out at anytime.