#19 The Best Types of Massage for Runners with Holley DeShawMar 12, 2021
This is the second part of the interview with licensed massage and sports performance specialist, Holley DeShaw. She has worked with runners such as Shannon Rowbury, Ryan & Sara Hall, Matt Centrowitz, Galen Rupp, Shalane Flanagan and Kara Goucher to name a few in the distance running community.
In this episode we discuss:
- Best types of massage for runners.
- How to tailor massage to improved performance.
- How to find the right massage therapist and what to look for.
- Other tools you can use to boost recovery.
- The perfect warm up and cool down for running workouts.
I hope you enjoy this episode with Holley DeShaw!
Thanks for the listen!
Stream to listen now by clicking here.
Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Follow Holley DeShaw on Twitter @Holley_DeShaw
Find her on Instagram at @Holley_DeShaw
Learn more about KT Taping here.
Stay in the loop!
Join 50,000+ others and be the first to hear about new episodes, upcoming challenges, and get insider tips that I don't share anywhere else!
We respect your privacy and will never send spam. Opt-out at anytime.