#3 Heart Rate Training, Running Through Menopause, and Marathon Weight GainFeb 27, 2021
In this episode:
- Jenny and Andi talk about the benefits of their healthy habits challenge.
- The February Challenge, a new strength training routine for runners, and the importance of boosting our NEAT factor for weight control.
- Jenny answers training questions on running and menopause, how to figure out your heart rate zones, why runners gain weight during marathon training, and how to avoid it.
- Andi teaches us how to take a flattering selfie.
- Jenny explains what the Caribbean Running Cruise is, and why you want to go on it next year.
Stay in the loop!
Join 50,000+ others and be the first to hear about new episodes, upcoming challenges, and get insider tips that I don't share anywhere else!
We respect your privacy and will never send spam. Opt-out at anytime.