#9 Trail Running Tips and What to Wear on Cool Weather RunsMar 03, 2021
In podcast episode 9:
- We’re back from our summer break and share a little about our adventures [00 – 5:00]
- Coach Jenny (CJ) answers Beth’s question on how to get your running motivation back. [5:05 – 11:30]
- CJ talks about how to race with her Flow-Based running strategy. [11:32 – 19:18]
- CJ shares tips on how to get started with trail running and her must-know before you venture off the beaten path tips. [19:30 – 32:25]
- CJ explains how to dress for cool weather running. [32:42 – 43:45]
- Learn about the upcoming Holiday Challenge! [44:02 – 45:43]
- A special shout out to a Challenger Andy Downs! [45:54 – 49:20]
Thanks for the listen!
Listen to it on iTunes.
Stream to listen now by clicking here.
Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Or you can listen to this Podcast on Soundcloud.
Stay in the loop!
Join 50,000+ others and be the first to hear about new episodes, upcoming challenges, and get insider tips that I don't share anywhere else!
We respect your privacy and will never send spam. Opt-out at anytime.