July 19 - Oct 10, 2021
12 Weeks of Training,
10 Streak Badges,
3 Virtual Races,
ONE Epic Summer Training Challenge!
Train Smart, Race Strong, and Run All Summer Long!
What is the Summer Challenge?
It’s a 12-week Challenge designed to motivate you to train consistently (run, walk, spin, strength, yoga…) through summer and into fall.
Challenge yourself to get your miles in this summer, train for the Summer Race Series, and boost your workout consistency with the Summer Streak!
You will train smarter and more consistently with guidance from Coach Jenny and her weekly coaching videos, Podcasts. You'll have access to training plans and app to optimize your training just for you. You'll feel the love and support of the Challenge Nation every step of the way!
Join the Summer Challenge (July 19 - October 10), or join us for the remaining 2 seasons in 2021!
There is something to bring out the best in everyone…
Click below to learn more about each part of the Summer Challenge!
The Summer Race Series
The Summer Streak
The Summer Challenge Training Plans
The Summer Challenge Workouts
The Summer Challenge Focus
The Summer Challenge Includes:
- 12 Weeks of Motivation in the Summer Challenge
- Three Virtual Races with a Variety of Distances
- Virtual Race App for a Real Race Experience
- Run, Run-Walk, and Walk Division Awards
- Two Vision Quest Events to Assess Your Fitness
- The Summer Streak Challenge to Keep You Motivated and Consistent
- The Ssummer Streak Log
- The Summer Workouts
- Coach Jenny's Weekly Coaching Videos and Podcasts
- Unlimited Access to Coach Jenny’s Training App and Programs for the Duration of the Challenge
- Nutrition, Health, and Training Tips from Coach Jenny
- Opportunity to Train with The Challenge Nation Team and Train and Race Together Towards a Common Goal
- Access to the Private Facebook Group
- Access to the Challenge Strava Club
- Access to the Challenge Private Member Community (Outside of Social Media)
- Accountability, Motivation, and Support in the Challenge Nation
- Summer Challenge Finisher’s Medal (Made in the USA) Shipping Included for USA
- Inspiration to Set Goals, Train Hard, and Race Strong!
Here's what our members are saying:
So Glad I Found You
“I am so glad my friend told me about Coach Jenny’s Challenge.
You guys are awesome.
I could not have accomplished what I have without the support of this group.”
An Amazing Journey
"This group inspired me on so many different levels!
You kept me moving, you kept me sane, you kept me laughing, and you shared the love on so many levels.
What an amazing journey. The Challenge has become one of my favorite programs.”
“I am happy I had this group to keep me on track this year.
I met or exceeded my distance goal every week, something I wasn’t able to do last year.
I also incorporated more strength work, HIIT, and walking than I did last year.
So glad to have spent the year with you all!”
Progress and Balance
"The Tea Party 5K is done and way faster than predicted. The Spring Challenge10K run/walk program is really working well for me. My Winter Challenge 5K was 35:57 and today was 31:39!
I’ve always done the running but doing the stretching, strength, and healthy habits are making a huge difference in how I feel and perform.
Thanks Coach Jenny!"
So Easy To Access
"I just want to give a shout-out to Coach Jenny and her staff. I love this new format! The layout and easy access to all information and weekly coaching videos are the best. It’s easier for me to engage in all the components.
I’m glad I returned for another year!"
Awesome All-In-One Program
"I can’t tell you how happy I am to have found this program. I have run, I have done strength training and yoga all through the years at different times but to have it all in one place with a structured plan is wonderful!
I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Thank you!"
"I beat my time prediction by a minute and ran negative splits. I learned from my first two efforts to start a bit slower to have something in the tank for the end and it paid off. Very happy with my results today!
I can't believe how consistent I've been with my training and healthy habits since starting the Challenge. It's been a great way to focus and hold myself accountable! Thanks for all the structure - I needed it!"
All Levels Welcome
"Jenny so happy I found your Challenge program, what a way to help me get back into walking and fitness after my knee replacement surgery in August.
Looking forward to keeping it going with the Spring challenge."